And, judging from the early voting, it looks like Danielle Bradbery has scored another hit with fans of The Voice.
Two hours into voting following the Season 4 performance finale, her new solo song was performing better than those of Michelle Chamuel and The Swon Brothers on the iTunes singles chart.
As of midnight EST, “Born To Fly,” was sitting at number six among iTunes top 200 singles.
Michelle Chamuel’s “Why” was number 14; the Swon Brothers’ “I Can’t Tell You Why” was number 20.
But guess which song from Monday’s show is most popular overall?
The song choice I panned the most because coach Blake Shelton had The Swon Brothers sing “Danny’s Song” for a second straight week.
It was sitting at number five on iTunes at midnight, one spot ahead of Danielle’s new song.
The complete rundown as of midnight follows. I’ll be back at 10 a.m. to tell you where the songs wind up when voting ends.
And for song by song grades from tonight’s show, head here.
Now, on iTunes …
5. “Danny’s Song” by The Swon Brothers (reprise)
6. “Born to Fly” by Danielle Bradbery
14. “Why” by Michelle Chamuel
15. “Maybe It Was Memphis” by Danielle Bradbery (reprise)
20. “I Can’t Tell You Why” by The Swon Brothers
23. “One,” Michelle Chamuel’s duet with Usher
26. “Timber, I’m Falling in Love,” Danielle’s duet with Blake Shelton
41. “I Knew You Were Trouble,” by Michelle Chamuel (reprise)
66. “Celebrity,” The Swon Brothers’ duet with Blake Shelton